Make a lasting difference to the people who need it the most
Urgent Pakistan Flood Appeal
Join the family today and spread hope
Experience the run of a lifetime
Suitable for new and experienced trekkers
Where charity meets adventure
Hope Welfare Trust
Empowering the vulnerable and lessening their struggles, through long-term support
We work in the UK and Pakistan, focussing on a small number of projects to ensure quality delivery and a solid base for growth. We work to support the most vulnerable, often forgotten by many, in the depths of rural villages and towns.
- The building of a dwelling can take from 2 to 4 months
- Built over 75 homes
- In 5 years, 490 people have benefited from our housing project.
- Helped over 260 women give birth safely
- Over 300 families have been provided medical exemption cards
- Our hospital is officially recognised as one of the best health care facilities in Azad Kashmir.
- We have built 5 free schools in some of the most rural parts of Pakistan
- Over 400 children now have access to free education
- Over 40 students have been admitted into higher education scholarship programmes, in Azad Kashmir.
We’re always hard at work, bringing to life the pledges we make. Whether it’s building a home for a family or placing a child into education, we are building for a better future.
Join our family as a volunteer and take part in a range of activities and events to help us raise the funds to keep our projects going. From challenges, events, marketing roles or deployments, we have something for everyone to contribute.